Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Sabina". Photo by Morten Svenningsen, all rights reserved.


A new ‘tag’ here, thought I’d post some links to various sites I frequent. Mostly photo related, of course.

First one is a new fashion / glamour photo blog I was invited to have a look at. It looks promising. It’s not really at the heart of what I do, being more about studio portraits than documentary work. In my own portraits I always try to show the deeper character of the person, not just their physical characteristics. The shot above of Sabina is one of the few ‘glamour shots’ I ever did.

I’m a big fan of the guys and girls over at VII. Their tearsheets are always a big source of inspiration.

And one gotta follow the news, right. The Ironic Times is priceless, my favourite that I’ve been following for years!

No comments: