Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eid Mubarak!



The end of the Islam Ramadan month, Eid al-Fitr, was celebrated in Kathmandu (and many other places) yesterday. Nepal's got some 8-900.000 Muslims, and 14.000 of them were in Kathmandu's 2 Muslim mosques yesterday.

I took some 150 photos in little more than one hour, edited them down to 79 on my hard drive and 32 on my web site. There's 7 here in the slideshow. I'd like to do a tighter edit of my web galleri, but as usual it's difficult to decide which ones to remove. If you feel like helping me out, I'd appreciate any comment on which photos should and shouldn't be a part of the gallery. Have a look here, at Muslim Eid al-Fitr, Nepal (link removed, my new site is at http://www.mortensvenningsen.com/) and tell me what you think! (Just use the comment section here on the blog post, thanks!)

No comments: